Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Peppermint Pattie Treats


I had made these for the craft fair that I did this past Sunday and was surprised that none sold. I am wondering if everyone realized that they had York Peppermint Patties in them. I have another venue this weekend, the Holiday Boutique by the women's ministry at Discovery Church in Simi Valley. I'm hoping to sell some there. If not, they'll get spread around to my friends and neighbors. I got the idea of using the pretzel rod bags from Maria at Crafty Creations. These would be great for co-workers, teachers, neighbors, friends or anyone you want to have a stocking stuffer for.
All of the product used is current Stampin' Up!, except for the bag and the white crochet thread. The stamp is from the Christmas Punch (hostess) set, the patterned paper is from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP Pack, the solid papers are Real Red and Old Olive, the ink is Real Red, the ribbon is 1/4" Real Red grosgrain.
Non-Craft Fair stuff coming soon...


Have a great Day!


-Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment