Thursday, September 6, 2012

July Club 3D Item


This is the project that my Stamp Club members did for their 3D item in July.  It is a cello bag that has been decorated and then filled with decorated clothespins.  You can either leave the clips as just clips or add a small magnet to the back to make them clips for the fridge.  I ordered some really inexpensive magnets from China, and all of my club members opted to add magnets to theirs.  It was a big hit with my group.

I am looking for one more member of my club, so if you are local to the Ventura County area and want to join, please contact me!  Stamp Club is a great way to make some free projects just for ordering your minimum ($25).  My club meets once every other month, so it's only a $150 commitment for the year.  Plus, you get the hostess benefits on the month that you host, which will be at least $25 in free merchandise.  Again, just contact me if you'd like to join or if you have any questions.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! except for the bag and magnets:

Stamp Sets: Postage Due and Gossamer Lace
Papers: Naturals White Cardstock and Natural Composition Specialty DSP
Ink: Island Indigo and Riding Hood Red
Accessories:
Stampin' Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Postage Stamp Punch and Labels Collection Framelits

Have a great day!

-Christel

1 comment: