Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tooth Fairy Tins


I made these for my craft fair last month and they were wildly popular. I saw the embellishments on Splitcoast and then found them at a local craft store. They are the hinged tins that you can find all over the place. All of the ink and paper is Stampin' Up! There is a poem printed on the inside of the lid.

We leave for PA on Wednesday and I have a LOT to do before then. I will try to post again before we leave, but don't know if I'll get the chance. The new year will definitely bring new posts.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

-Christel

4 comments:

  1. hi Christel, I met you at your garage sale and have been meaning to stop by your blog! So fun to see all your beautiful work! I hope all is well and you had a blessed holiday! I am going to follow your blog and maybe we can run into each other again. Your sweet neighbor called me too! You both were so sweet a true blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fairy one! Do you have any left and how much were your charging?

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie,

    I can make more very easily. I sell them for $6. Please let me know if you want one (or more)

    -Christel

    ReplyDelete