Sunday, March 14, 2010

Altered Mailbox



I bought this mailbox at the Target $1 Spot before Valentine's Day, hoping to decorate it for one of my kids. Well, I didn't get to that... I did finally decorate it, but it will be going to the Discovery Church's Women's Spring Retreat next weekend as a raffle prize. I will be making a set of 3x3 note cards to put in it. I hope to post those later this week.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets - Fresh Cuts and All Year Cheer I
Paper used - Junior Varsity Designer Series Paper and So Saffron Cardstock
Inks - Baja Breeze (for sponging edges), Old Olive and VersaMark
Ribbon - Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain and Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain
Tools/Extras - Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Crystal Effects, Sponges, Scallop Square Punch and Creative Memories Square Punch

Have a great day!

-Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment