Thursday, June 17, 2010

My new obsession...




I have been having so much fun making these accordion flowers/fans this past week. This one was a little large to put on a tag, and since I have 4 weddings coming up in the next few months, I thought I'd put together a super fast wedding card. I can't tell you how much I love this new Level 3 Hostess Set, Occasional Quotes. I love how simple the card is, yet it has a presence.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! except the yarn on the button and the flat glue dots.

Stamp Set: Occasional Quotes
Papers: Kraft Cardstock, Spring Silhouettes Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Whisper White (used a dauber to apply to the fan)
Accessories: Large Clear Rhinestone, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, 1 1/2" Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button - on the Last Chance List right now for 1/2 OFF!, White Chunky (Essentials) Glitter, flat glue dots and yarn


Have a great day!

Christel

6 comments:

  1. You certainly do love the accordion flowers hey!? Great job on a simple yet elegant wedding card - and I see what you mean about that hostess set - I want it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wedding card! Very simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love those little flowers too and have to make some! This is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful, elegant card. I haven't tried these flowers, but now I have it on my list of things to do.... thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Simple and cute!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I don't know if I have the patience for those folds! LOL

    ReplyDelete