Thursday, April 7, 2011

Grab Bag Contents



I just wanted to share what I got in my $15 Grab Bag from Stampin' Up! today. I think it is a great deal and will make it very easy to throw together some cards quickly. Most of what I received in my Grab Bag was from the 2009 Spring-Summer Idea Book and Catalog. Here's what I received:

1. It's about You Simply Sent Card Elements and More - I received the paper, envelopes and die cuts that came with this kit
2. Sending Happy Thoughts Simply Sent - I received the envelopes, paper, zig-zag twill tape and dazzling diamonds that came with this kit
3. No One Like You Simply Sent - I received the envelopes, paper and buttons that came with this kit
4. Thankful Thinking Simply Sent Card Elements - I received the full sheets of CS that came with this kit
5. Rock Star Simply Sent Card Elements - I received the ribbon that came with this kit (5 yards of each)
6. Flower Fusion Too Accents & Elements. I am super excited about this
7. A portion of the Black Gingham Ribbon, this was pre-cut but I haven't found the kit it came from


I am very happy with what I received for $15. Sorry that the picture is not great, it's super windy here today, so I couldn't take the photo outside.


Have a great day.


Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment