Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Stuff and Convention

The day school got out, we traveled back East to visit family and friends. We stayed in the Outer Banks, North Carolina for a week and Pennsylvania for just over a week. Here are a few photos from that trip:

Ella, Ian and Addison with their Aunt Kristy (above)

Nightly view from our three-level porch (above)

Cape Hatteras Lighthouse (above)

The Phillies game with Josh, Ian, me and Josh's dad, Barry (above)


Next was Stampin' Up!'s annual convention in Salt Lake City, UT and it was a blast! Convention was super fun, but I have to say that what really made it for me was the group of ladies that were with me. Julie, Theresa, Heidi, Maria and Maureen were honestly the best travel buddies anyone could have. I laughed so much while we were together, it was like a workout (kind of). Here's a picture of our group... check out those awesome lanyards that Julie made for us with Stampin' Up!'s fabric
!



I am going to try to blog more often (yeah, I know... I've said that before). Wish me luck!

-Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment