Thursday, February 9, 2012

Very Belated Christmas Post


I realize that I've said this before, but I really want to be better about blogging. Either I will or I won't, you'll have to wait and see. This is a decorated kraft box that I filled with Rolo turtles (the chocolate kind, not the animal kind) and gave to our neighbors for Christmas. I was really happy with how they turned out. I made four and they were all a little different. I was really happy that Stampin' Up! put these little boxes in the new Occasions Mini, I hope they make it into the big Idea Book and Catalog this year. The supplies are varied, here's what I used:

Stamps: None
Paper: Stampin' Up! Holly Berry Bouquet DSP and Graphic 45 paper (for the "tag")
Ink: None
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
Other: Stampin' Up! Kraft Box, Dimensionals, clear rhinestone brad and felt flowers/leaves that I bought at an Amish stamping store in PA (don't know the manufacturer)

I hope to see you soon!

Christel

1 comment:

  1. I was the lucky recipient of one of these wonderful boxes! You're awesome with this technique. I LOVE my box! Still have it out on my table!

    ReplyDelete