Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hair Ties in a Jar





Craft fair stuff has kind of taken over my life, at least my crafting life.  I have been saving (hoarding) these baby food jars for about three years, so it was about time to put them to use.  These FOE (Fold Over Elastic) hair ties are super popular right now, so I bought some of the elastic and made a bunch of the hair ties myself.  I made the hair ties, painted the lids to the baby food jars and voila!... a great little craft fair item.  I am still trying to decide if the jar needs a tag, not sure it does.  Each jar has a variety of 10 hair ties.  I am planning on selling the jar with the 10 hair ties for $7.  What do you think?  Would you pay that?  I hope some people will.

Have a great day!

-Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment