Friday, October 23, 2009

Simple Thank You


I have been making 3x3 cards lately, and I just love how simple they can be. I made this card for my wonderful neighbor who brought over a casserole the other day. She just makes an extra one every now and then and brings it over. I think God whispers in her ear because it seems like every time she brings one over I am having an especially tiring day.


Here are the details... the card is Stampin' Up! Whisper White Textured Cardstock, the Little Leaves Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Die is cut in SU's Kiwi Kiss (retired), the sentiment is from a retired set, All Natural, and is stamped in Stampin' Up! Old Olive, the cording is Stampin' Up! Linen Thread and last but not least is an old button that I had on hand (not sure where from).


This card gives you an idea of the type of cards we'll be making at my next class. I will put a date on the calendar soon, but it'll probably be the beginning of December.


Have a great day!


-Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment