Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Stuff Coming from Stampin' Up!

I just wanted to let you all know that there are some really great things coming out with the next Occasions Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. The offerings for Sale-A-Bration are the best I've seen since becoming a stamper almost 2 years ago. I can't give you more details now, but I'll put them on my blog as soon as I am allowed to.

From January 5 - March 31 you will qualify for something FREE with every $50 of product that you purchase. This is a great time to have a Workshop (Party!). You get to have a fun night with your friends, you all make a great project and everyone earns free stuff when they purchase $50 or more! Plus, you can also qualify for the hostess benefits.

Contact me today to schedule your Workshop!

-Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment