Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pop Top Can


Here's one of the projects that we will be doing at the December 4th class (at my house). What I've done is opened this soup can from the bottom with Pampered Chef's Smooth Edge Can Opener. After thoroughly cleaning the can I decorated it, including the top and bottom with paper, ribbon and a felt snowflake flurry. Now it's ready for me to put a gift in, glue the bottom on and give away. This has a real "WOW" effect on the recipient, they'll wonder how you got their gift in the can without opening the top. We'll also be making a gift card/money holder.

The fee for this class is $10 and space is limited to 8. Please contact me to RSVP.

Have a great day!

-Christel

2 comments:

  1. How awesome! The ideas are forming ever so quickly! Christmas, baby, birthday...AHHH, I'm on overload!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. Saw your post on SCS and checked out your blog. Good luck on your business, looks like you are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete