Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Peaceful Card



I made this card for my little sister, Sarah. I've been missing her a lot lately and feel like the time we spent together this summer was not as relaxing as we had hoped it would be. We are going to make sure that next time we do better. I also had my step-mom in mind when I did this card, she loved the beach and light blue was her favorite color.

All supplies used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Sketches (retired)
Papers: Crumb Cake (kraft) Cardstock, Baja Breeze Cardstock, Watercolor Paper and Parisian Breeze DSP (retired)
Ink:
Black StazOn and Chocolate Chip (for flecking)
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals

Have a great day!

-Christel

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love the DSP with that stamp, and you did a great job coloring it! I'm sure your sister will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish wish wish SU would do more sets like this one. I really miss them! I have a couple but not this one. I'd love a bunch more! Great card and I love the way you have it sketched out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty... Look at that sunshine in the background.. I bet she will love it!

    ReplyDelete