Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm posting, can you believe it?


I know, you thought I fell off the face of the earth. Well, I was just busy and blogging is not my #1 priority. I am going to try to do better, not sure exactly how often that will be. I am posting a card that my "club girls" made a week and a half ago. The flower is made out of fabric that I "starched" with a mixture of water and Crystal Effects. What can't you do with Crystal Effects? We also made a pin cushion jar out of a canning jar. Everyone loved both of the projects.

All supplies used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets: Bliss (current SAB) and Thank You Kindly Paper: Crumb Cake Ink: Kiwi Kiss (retired), Not Quite Navy Chocolate Chip marker (usd with Spritzer Tool) and Crumb Cake (used with dauber on the "frame" of the card) Accessories: Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric, Springtime Vintage Big Designer Buttons (Pear Pizzazz), Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and the Big Shot (of course) Thanks for looking and have a great day!


-Christel

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project! I need to learn everything that you can do with Crystal Effects! Welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. Love the mixed medium. Fabric with the paper. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete