Monday, May 10, 2010

Allison's Birthday Gift and Card





Friday was one of my best friend's daughters birthday. As you may have guessed, her name is Allison. I have been really into altering composition books lately, so that's what I decided to make for her. I also saw this adorable card on Kristina Werner's blog and it inspired this card. I really like the clean look of her cards. Of course, I changed it to all Stampin' Up! products.

Stamp Set: It's The Thought (hostess set from the Summer Mini Catalog)
Papers: Kraft, Whisper White, Rose Red and Good Morning Sunshine DSP (retired - on the Clearance Rack)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Hooray Hardware (
retired - on the Clearance Rack) and Pacific Point Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)

Have a great day!

-Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment