Friday, May 7, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Gift


I am on the board of directors at my son's (Christian) preschool. I was asked to look into gifts from the school board for the teachers and thought that a journal/prayer journal with a matching pen would be perfect! I love the look of these, and they are pretty easy to make. I printed the verse on my computer, I don't have any scripture stamp sets. I made fifteen of them, and no two were alike. Some of my favorites, including this one, used the retired Green Tea DSP, which is currently on the Clearance Rack for $3.99. You just can't go wrong with that price. I stamped on gift bags for the sets to go in, but haven't taken a photo of that yet, I will do that later and add it to this post.

Have a great day!

Christel

No comments:

Post a Comment