Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Card for SSC151



I have been wanting to start to play along with a challenge here and there. I love the challenges and creations on the Stamping 411 Blog so I started there. This is for the SSC151 Challenge. I pretty much stuck to the template they provided. I don't know what I'm going to do without Close to Cocoa, I love that color. I'm thinking I might use this card for my class next Friday.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Set: Sweet Little Sentiments (retired hostess set)
Papers:Kraft Cardstock, Sweet Pea DSP (retired), Shimmer White Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Pink Pirouette Cardstock and Close to Cocoa Cardstock
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: 2 Way
Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Crimper, Dimensionals, Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Big Bold Cupcake Dies, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine

Have a great day!

Christel

12 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Christel! Did you cut your cupcake out with the Big Shot die? I've been thinking about adding that one to my collection. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I forgot to mention that in my supplies. Yes, it is the Big Bold Cupcakes die set. I just got it and have used it a few times. It makes a card really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I feel a CASE coming on ... I might NEED this die! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the color combo. I really need to get that die set! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMMMMM....CUPCAKES - Bootybella loves cupcakes!!! Great card dahling! I have this die set but, um....haven't used it yet! Maybe it's time to whip it out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet. Love the DSP with this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you decided to join us at the Stamping 411! This card is great, love that big cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card...love it! Great job with the Stamping 411 sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chocolate and pink color combo! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the crimper on the cupcake paper!

    ReplyDelete